- 2nd and 3rd weekly is due today- open sketchbook to drawing and put date on back of paper- then put on corner of desk upside down- so I can take photo
- Get art box, paper towel, project
- Gently continue layering watercolors- make sure you have gradual washes, 2 color washes, intensity washes
- I will demonstrate white paper lift out and drybrush details today
- Get art box, sketchbook and bottle project
- Get paper from front- get out pencil-
- Check composition and background
- Color pencil demonstration and intro.
- Make sure you have color pencils – sharpener and new page in sketchbook.
- Open sketch book to watercolor page
- Your project will have to demonstrate the following techniques
- Washes – flat and gradual
- Intensity change/ bold and light color usage
- Color change/going from one color to another
- White paper highlights – remove color to lighten the areas for highlights no white paint
- Final dry brush details – all paper must be dry and use small brush to put in those up close details.
- Any questions please ask!