Test retake/remediation policy
Now is a good time to remind everyone of the retest/remediation policy for German, since we have a test and a quiz under our belts.
- remediation is given for test scores below 70% only
- remediation is for tests only, not quizzes, in class work, homework, or projects
- maximum score of 70% can be attained on the second try; incomplete or incorrect remediation will result in less than 70%
- remediation instructions will be given on the day students receive their graded tests, usually including attending a tutoring session, thorough test corrections, with explanations of errors, and more practice of the concept tested
- remediation is due one week from the return of the test; if the grading period closes before one week's time, remediation is due on the last day of the grading period