Kimes Family Scholarship
The Kimes Family Scholarship
The Kimes Family Scholarship is intended for a student who is active and participates in CHS Band or STEM all 4 years. The Kimes family owned and operated a family business in Collierville for 15 years. Their two children attended Collierville Schools all 13 years and were very active in CHS band and STEM. Recipients are chosen based on academic success, involvement in band or STEM, demonstration of leadership skills and participation within these organizations.
1. ACT/SAT score
2. Copy of transcript
3. College Acceptance letter
4. Resume of Activities and Leadership
5. List all scholarships you have applied for and received
6. Attended CHS all 4 years
7. Active band or STEM student all 4 years (participated/attended competitions, promoted the organization, enthusiastic about the organization)
8. Letter of recommendation from a band director or STEM instructor
9. Plans to attend an out-of-state university or college, majoring in engineering or economics/business
10. Cover letter with plans after
11. Student Aid Report provided after submitting your FAFSA
All Alumni scholarship applications should be submitted to Mrs. J. Sisson in the School Counseling Office.
The Kimes Family Scholarship is available for download/print below: