Judge Craig Hall Memorial Scholarship
The Judge Craig Hall Memorial Scholarship ($3,000) was created by the Artie Byrd family to honor the legacy of Judge Hall by awarding a student at Collierville High School a scholarship to continue their education. Judge Hall was an alumni of CHS and devoted his life to the betterment of Collierville.
The recipient of this scholarship will be chosen based on academic success, character, and involvement in school and community. The recipient should have a high level of interest in the study of the law in college and post-graduate work.
- Attended Collierville Schools 12 years
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- A letter of recommendation from a CHS teacher
- A letter of recommendation from a leader from a school, community or religious organization
- A college acceptance letter
- A one-page typed essay outlining their plans and goals after graduation, as well as why they are interested in studying law.
Deadline March 13, 2019