Collierville Alumni Association Scholarship
Six scholarships at $1,500.00 each will be awarded.
This scholarship is intended for college-bound CHS seniors. The selected recipients should have a minimum 3.0 GPA and demonstrate a commitment to Collierville High School and to the Collierville community.
- All applicants must have attended Collierville High School for all 4 years. Child or grandchild of a CHS alumni.
- Grade point average of 2.75 or higher.
- Copy of transcript.
- ACT/SAT Score.
- College acceptance letter.
- Resume of activities and leadership roles, community service and work experience.
- Letter of recommendation from member of community or church.
- 300-500 word essay on “The Gift of Good Education” describing the education you received from Collierville Schools.
- Parent occupation.
- List of all scholarships applied for and received
All Alumni scholarship applications should be submitted to Mrs. J. Sisson in the School Counseling Office.
The Collierville Alumni Scholarship is available for download/print below: