All Girls, both new and returning, must complete the following:
- APPLICATION- found in this document- print and turn in all pages.
- the Demerits form- found in this document- print and turn in all.
- Three teacher reference forms- found in this document
- Physical form- found in this document or on my page next to this document- must be complete, signed by a parent, AND signed by a doctor
- Online CHS Sports Safety Requirements 2018-2019- at GoDragonsGo.com
Welcome to D squared Basketball Cheer. We are a small team that cheers for Varsity Girls and Varsity Boys basketball during the home games only. On occasion, we will go to an away game for a rival school. In addition, the tournament games may require attendance; however, this will be determined at a later date.
Application availability is announced via afternoon announcements and the CHS website.
Auditions are held and cheer participants are chosen from those who have submitted a complete teacher reference and application packet. Please feel free to practice the cheers found on this page in order to be ready for tryouts.
Cheer dues and uniform cost can be found on the application packet. All uniform and cheer items belong to the cheerleader. There will be an opportunity to resell at the beginning of the following year when fitting for the new year. More info TBA at the beginning of the year.
Our current fundraiser is TBA; however, funds will not be applied to the uniform or dues but used to help with drinks, snacks, and Senior night.
Any additional information needed will be found in the cheer application packet.
For questions or concerns please email Cristi Parker: email@example.com
For team announcements please sign up below on Remind.
Text the @ code below to 901-881-4231, then text a reply to Remind w/ your first & last name.
*Parents can join, too.