Test retake/remediation policy
Now is a good time to remind everyone of the retest/remediation policy for German, since we have a test and a quiz under our belts.
- remediation is given for test scores below 70% only
- remediation is for tests only, not quizzes, in class work, homework, or projects
- maximum score of 70% can be attained on the second try; incomplete or incorrect remediation will result in less than 70%
- remediation instructions will be given on the day students receive their graded tests, usually including attending a tutoring session, thorough test corrections, with explanations of errors, and more practice of the concept tested
- remediation is due one week from the return of the test; if the grading period closes before one week's time, remediation is due on the last day of the grading period
Here are the last three, as promised! Viel Glueck morgen am Pruefung!
10. Meine Eltern schenken meiner Tochter einen Tennisschlaeger (umlaut a)
11. Die Zuschauer kommen aus dem Stadion um halb drei.
12. Warum geben/schenken Sie mir einen Pulli, Herr Schmidt?
I will be pulling the records for summer work early Saturday morning, so you 'til-the-last-minute-procrastinators, mach schnell!!!!!!!!!
Summer Work for new students
If you are new to CHS, you will have until September 1 to complete the summer work for German 2, 3, or 4/AP. Please follow the directions in the post below. Bis 7.August!