MOST RECENT VIDEOS
- Learn to Say Llanfair PG...through song Uploaded Oct 19, 2017 by Craig Collier
- Weather in Llanfair PG Uploaded Oct 19, 2017 by Craig Collier
Xhosa is a Niger-Congo family language that borrows some of the click sounds from nearby Khoisan family languages in southern Africa.Uploaded Oct 18, 2017 by Craig Collier
Section 9.1 Notes
This video contains section 9.1 notes that we covered in class (10/3)Uploaded Oct 03, 2017 by Lauren Balentine
- 5:46 Complex Conjugates and Rationalizing the Denominator Uploaded Sep 28, 2017 by Ashley Thomason
Operations with Complex Numbers
Adding, subtracting and multiplying complex numbersUploaded Sep 28, 2017 by Ashley Thomason
- 4:11 Simplifying Powers of i Uploaded Sep 28, 2017 by Ashley Thomason
- 5:23 Simplifying Radicals with i Uploaded Sep 28, 2017 by Ashley Thomason
- 9:17 Boss Tweed Uploaded Sep 26, 2017 by Mary Pirkle
Lesson 5-3 Solve by Factoring - Trinomial
1. Make sure the equation is equal to zero.Uploaded Sep 19, 2017 by Ashley Thomason
2. Factor using the sum and product strategy.
3. Set each factor equal to zero and solve.
4. Write the solution set.
You may check your answers using your graphing (or multiview) calculator.
Replace the 0 with y, and enter the function into the calculator.
Observe where the graph crosses the x-axis,
OR look in the table (in the y-column) for the ZEROS.
The x-values should be the same as your solutions.