MOST POPULAR VIDEOS
- 4:52 What's the difference between accuracy and precision? Uploaded Jun 09, 2017 by Michelle Martin
- 1:07 Anke probiert's Schiessstand Uploaded Sep 14, 2015 by Kimberly Ritchie
AP Macro Review Session 4 (chapters 12-15)
Fiscal Policy & Phillips CurveUploaded Apr 20, 2017 by Megan Trahan
- 5:07 Finding the Zeros of a Polynomial Function 2 Uploaded Nov 08, 2017 by Ashley Thomason
Lesson 5-3 Solve by Factoring - Trinomial
1. Make sure the equation is equal to zero.Uploaded Sep 19, 2017 by Ashley Thomason
2. Factor using the sum and product strategy.
3. Set each factor equal to zero and solve.
4. Write the solution set.
You may check your answers using your graphing (or multiview) calculator.
Replace the 0 with y, and enter the function into the calculator.
Observe where the graph crosses the x-axis,
OR look in the table (in the y-column) for the ZEROS.
The x-values should be the same as your solutions.
The Periodic Table-Groups
Short video on the groupings of the periodic table.Uploaded Sep 30, 2015 by Tom Dixon
- 4:43 Die Berliner Mauer - Simpleshow Uploaded Oct 18, 2014 by Kimberly Ritchie
Lesson 5-3 Solve by Factoring - two terms
What should you do when there are only 2 terms in the expression to be factored?Uploaded Sep 19, 2017 by Ashley Thomason
1. Look for a GCF
2. See if it is a DIFFERENCE OF SQUARES
- 1:39 Anke probiert's Gebrannte Mandeln Uploaded Sep 14, 2015 by Kimberly Ritchie
AP Macro Review Session 1 (Chapters 1-5)
Covers basic key terms, PPC, Circular Flow, Comparative & Absolute Advantage, and Supply & DemandUploaded Apr 11, 2017 by Megan Trahan